Death Note Vols. 1-12
Light Yagami comes into possession of a Death Note, dropped by a bored Shinigami [god of death]. Using the notebook he begins to kill off criminals with the goal of creating a utopian society. As the police take notice they begin to pursue Kira [who is Light] getting help from the mysterious L in a quest to stop Kira.
I enjoyed reading the series and often found myself at the edge of my seat from all the twists and turns. The series is very dialogue heavy which tends to be a litt overwhelming at times. The art is excellent and very detailed. The ending had me a little disappointed at first but in retrospect it was really the only way. Overall a good read.
Recommend: Ages 16+
Warnings: Violence, Death, Mature Themes
Virginia : Volumes 1-12, How to Read
Death Note Movie
I got a chance to see the Death Note movie Part One in theatres. I was a little skeptical since it is a live-action/ dub but I am reallyimpressed. They adapted the story into two movies and make minor changes to the story line. The actors and dubbers were all amazing. If you are a fan of Death Note you should defitnely try and get a copy of the movie. If you're a newcomer to the series you should go and check it out.
[Amazon Marketplace has some copies.]

No comments:
Post a Comment