MySpace... How do I loathe thee let me count the ways.
1) Your site tends to be difficult to navigate, though I am proficient in navigating many of the other sites I visit and work on. If it wasn't bad enough my friends put up their fancy profile layouts and then I'm squinting through the glitter to read bits and pieces.
2) The load times. I've have surfed on a slow connection and fast connection. I know it is not your fault but it really is since you allow people to put so much up on their pages.
3) The surprises my friends can have on their sites. Nothing gets me angrier than when I am listening to music and suddenly something comes blaring out of my speakers startling me. If you could make the default setting no sound and then give me the option to play, instead of playing and giving me the option to pause it.
4) The weird people who request to be my friend. I know the people that I want to be friends with on MySpace and it is the people I already know. I never get random friend requests on Facebook.
There are more reason that I dislike you but it may require some poor word usage on my part. It is enough to say that your website is annoying, difficult, and frustrating. It is not so much a large problem I have, so much as several little problems. Perhaps in the future you will improve your site and then perhaps I will consider your site more worthy of my time.
I will remain on your site only so long as it takes me to convert my friend to Facebook. Consider yourself warned and your days numbered.

No comments:
Post a Comment