Monday, December 31, 2007

FLICKr [Thing #20]


don't get your feet wet.
Originally uploaded by phil h
Having spent some time sifting through the photos on flickr and posting some of my own I have to say that I love this site. The pictures that are on this site are amazing and fun.

I really like that I have found a site that I already have a login for, through Yahoo, and that I am able to share photos more. I have tried other photo sharing sites but I like flickr the best. I feel like I have a better chance of my photos being seen than just getting lost in the shuffle.

The photo that I included with this post was one of the first that I saw and I absolutely love it. I really like the idea of being able to mark favorites that I can go back to.

Flickr is the YouTube of photos to me and I plan on spending a lot more time on the site finding photos and posting photos.

No comments: