Monday, January 07, 2008

Library Thing [Thing #27]

Something new and different! Okay kind of new and different. I have a couple things that track the books that I have read, want to read, and are reading; but I don't think I've ever had a site to specifically created to help me create a catalog of my library.

I've already started adding and organizing my library on the site and I can't wait to get home and start adding more of my books. The information is all very specific and I really like that. I can add in the date that I got the book, started it, and finished it. Makes me wish I had kept track of things like that.

If it turns out that this site really is as good as it appears to be I will most likely upgrade my account to pay for the service.

I was recently talking with a friend whose mother wanted to get a program to catalog all her books, I'm really impressed with this site and plan to pass it on to her and other friends.

No comments: