Learning 2.0 has been a really interesting assignment. I loved it at times and loathed it at times. There were a lot of things that I had already done before I began this but I really enjoyed discussing everything with my co-workers.
One of my favorite discoveries was Flickr and the mash-ups, of the all the things that I didn't know. I'm very camera shy and I have never really been into posting pictures of myself and my friends, usually leaving it up to my friends. Flickr had me wanting to post my pictures and tag them to share with other people. I really liked the mash-ups too.
As the exercises go my favorite was when it said discuss with someone about it. I really love discussing the pluses and minuses of Web 2.0 with other people. I'm always interested in hearing what other people thinking and comparing it with what I think.
The way that this has affected my life long learning goals is that I more interested in all the different aspects of web 2.0. Before I knew bits and pieces and what different things did but now that I have begun to explore the possibilites I will most likely continue to do so.
So close to the end...

No comments:
Post a Comment