The time has finally come to say good-bye to Learning 2.0.
I am walking away from this experience with a greater understanding of things that I only vaguely knew before. I began as a once-in-a-lifetime tagger to a I-tag-therefore-I-blog tagger. There are pictures of me up on Flickr which potentially will be followed by more.
Perhaps make exercise options for beginners and advanced users. I found that I already knew most of different things within Learning 2.0 already. A more advanced set of goals would have been more interesting to me.
If there were another program like this I would probably do it. Having seen how much I learned from this experience I would love to do another program. I probably wouldn't want to wait several months (4-6 months) between programs.
I would really love a program with more discussion type activities. As I've said before I love talking with people and comparing ideas.
The End.

1 comment:
Congrats! You have completed 30 things, collaborated with peers, and evolved as a lifelong learner. Well done!
Post a Comment