At first Rollyo sounded like a really great site. Compile all of the sites that I search in and trust into one engine, saving me the trouble of searching several different pages. The problem that I came across is that it doesn't include let you include specific parts of website search engines.
I wanted to create one for movies and went to add Yahoo Movies but it gave me an error message. Yahoo! movies is no different from IMDB.com except that it is a part of the Yahoo page. It provides the same information so what's the big deal. Other than the glitch it's a nice little site. I still prefer something like Yahoo! or Google, even though it takes time to sort through.
My verdict on the site is still out. Maybe in time I will come back to it and realize that it is a really helpful site. Maybe I just to play with it a bit more. At this point I will probably not be recommending it to my friends.

1 comment:
Overall, it sounds like you're having a great experience with Library 2.0. It also appears that you were quite socially literatue before you began this project.
Post a Comment